As we grow older, our needs may change ... but not our most important goals.
We all want to manage our obligations, while we make the most of our opportunities. We all want to preserve our assets, provide for our families, and prepare for our futures.
Meeting these goals means handling an increasingly complex connection between income and expenses; investment decisions and estate planning; health care needs and housing options.
That's exactly what our Elder Planning Services can help you do.
Elder Planning Services is a unique, customized package of services designed to help you maintain your lifestyle and independence. It offers you the objective advice, in-depth information and expert assistance you need to make your best choices - all from a
source you trust.
For an excellent guide on facing important end-of-life decisions for you or a loved one, please click
Here are some of the ways Elder Planning Services can help you make your best choices so you can get the most out of life. Decide which ones matter to you ... then call us today!
Analyzing and monitoring income and expenses
- Keeping tabs on your money
- Assessing your investments
- Minimizing your family's tax burden
- Planning the transfer of assets and making the most of your bequests
- Developing a gifting strategy to meet your financial and personal objectives
Structuring and funding trusts
- Arranging retirement account distributions
- Naming beneficiaries
- Addressing questions about Social Security/Medicare
- Filing claims and appeals
- Understanding tax considerations
- Arranging charitable giving
- Developing asset protection strategies
- Evaluating the benefits, features and carriers of long-term care insurance
- Understanding your long-term care options
- Assessing the pros and cons of funding options
- Buying or selling a home or other property
- Minimizing estate and tax ramifications of real estate choices
- Determining the assets you need to maintain your lifestyle
Caution: Asset protection plans should be developed and implemented well before problems arise. Due to the fraudulent transfer laws, asset transfers that occur close in proximity to the filing of a lawsuit or bankruptcy can be interpreted
by the court as a fraudulent transfer. Proper structuring of these assets is imperative please seek proper legal and tax advice prior to engaging in re-titling/structuring of any assets. Please note that laws are subject to change and can have an impact on
your asset protection strategy.